Saturday, January 21, 2006

Dreaming Of You


Said E.E.Cummings, perfectly echoing my thoughts:

It is at moments after I have dreamed
Of the rare entertainment of your eyes,
When(being fool to fancy) I have deemed
With your peculiar mouth my heart made wise;

At moments when the glassy darkness holds
The genuine apparition of your smile
(It was through tears always) and silence moulds
Such strangeness as was mine a little while;

Moments when my once more illustrious arms
Are filled with fascination,
When my breast wears the intolerant brightness of your charms:

One pierced moment whiter than the rest

-Turning from the tremendous lie of sleep
I watch the roses of the day grow deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox