Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tag And I'm "It"!

I've been tagged! And these are the rules of the game:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Perfection, I'd say, is a rather relative thing. And so, this is what I'd ask a guy if I felt he had the potential to be my lover - and these are not in any order whatsoever:

  • Can you tickle my funny bone? It's easy to make me laugh. But to make me laugh till I cry will take something else.
  • ...And can you laugh with me? Would you be willing to give up that cricket game to go interiors shopping (and NO...not what you're thinking, I mean home interiors!) with me, just as I would give up a hot-wheels test drive to go bungee jumping with you?
  • Are you just as ease in the kitchen flipping an omlette as you're hidden under the car tinkering away at its innards?
  • Are you going to be able to deal with each one of my 1001 questions...in a day? I'm not the jealous, insecure types. I just observe a lot, which leads to too many thoughts which lead to too many questions :).
  • Can you respect yourself, me, my parents, your parents? Coz this will mean you're not an insensitive, insecure jerk who fantasises that everybody in his circle of life is bowing down to him and scraping the floor.
  • Are you a foodie? Coz I am. Oh, I SO am! So will you be willing to experiment with that gooey looking, funny named eggplant dish?
  • Are you a good looking guy with a GREAT body :) I don't subscribe to "looks don't matter". That's being a hypocrite. Yes I agree they ain't everything, but sure as hell count for something.
  • Will you be able to make me melt with just what you say with your eyes?

Oh, I have a longer list, but the tag asked only for 8 things, so here they are. And I'm feeling cheated. So if you'd like to know more, drop in a comment or an email and we can swap bullet points off the list!

Till then, the quest for the one who embodies these continues...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... hey knowing you i think you safely add...
> Can you put up with my piling pounds... ;-)
>

5:21 PM  
Blogger illusions said...

Women and their demands...

Note: Do add a little incentive note, for example, you could say "I look great in a Goan attire and can treat my personal space as a beach, just for you :)"

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox