Friday, May 12, 2006

Of cummings and goings

your little voice
Over the wires came leaping
and i felt suddenly
dizzy
With the jostling and shouting of merry flowers
wee skipping high-heeled flames
courtesied before my eyes
or twinkling over to my side
Looked up
with impertinently exquisite faces
floating hands were laid upon me
I was whirled and tossed into delicious dancing
up
Up
with the pale important
stars and the Humorous
moon
dear girl
How i was crazy how i cried when i heard
over time
and tide and death
leaping
Sweetly
your voice
...I read this this morning and thought of every single time I waited for some loved one's phone call and when it came, what it did to me. ANd he's summed it up beautifully..."
"...and i felt suddenly
dizzy
With the jostling and shouting of merry flowers
wee skipping high-heeled flames
courtesied before my eyes"

I remember something turning cartwheels in my tum...I remember the sweet flush on my face,
the trying to speak really slow...

And knowing the feelings were reciprocated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox