Thursday, April 20, 2006

And the lone tear meanders...

Why do we remember? Why do we hurt? Where does the pain come from and where does it go? I thought of someone I loved - love - after a really long time - and for some reason, fond remembrance that it was, it brought a strange lump to my heart and I felt a lone tear meandering its way through my wizened cheek.

I have these days - when i'll be sitting, looking into nothingness, thinking of everything, yet nothing - and i'll suddenly remember someone I love. Sometimes the thought will bring a smile, some nostalgic moments and i'll be charged up and ready to go. And some days, the thoughts will bring a sharp pang, a reminder that this person I love and I are far away and the pang is sharper because we are also far away mentally.

What changes love between two people who are crazy for each other?And why does thinking about them hurt?

Do they remember and hurt the same way I do?Do they have the same inexplicable longing too?

Screaming questions to which there's not even a whisper of an answer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox