Sunday, November 05, 2006

At peace?

I stare at the computer screen as I key away my thoughts. I'm sitting all alone, wondering WHY am I all alone. I'm smart, I'm "with it", I'm witty and can normally make people laugh, and yet, I'm alone. I'm lonely.

I normally enjoy my solitude, it gives me a chance to think, to write, to be, but there are times when I crave for human company. That's when I scroll down through my phone book, wondering who to call and who to go out with. And that's when it hits me. I'm alone. I'm lonely.

I'm lonely in a crowd, I'm lonely when I'm with me, I'm lonely when busy, I'm lonely when I'm free.

Somedays it brings me peace, somedays it brings me tears, somedays it brings me thoughts and words, somedays it brings me fears. Yet somehow, it doesn't kill me.

I'm at peace...or am I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox