Monday, March 26, 2007

I Write VII

Meandering through the lanes of my mind
I come to a spot where I met you
When all was good,
Life was a riot of many a hue

In my mind
I hold your hand
And walk with you -
I'm like Alice in wonderland
Everything looks new

I'm at peace
I'm in love with you and you with me
Don't think
I can be more happy

Then comes the turn
Where you took the left and I took the right
There hadn't been a darker night
I tossed, I turned,
I howled, I cried

The pain was too great
I resisted with all my might.

Today I don't cry
The pain has dulled
You are tucked away
In a forbidden corner of my heart

But just like today
Everytime you come knocking
At memory's door
I close everything else...

And I write.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a challenge hon, try writing something happy and cheerful. Whenever you sit down to write it doesnt have to be dark....
Talk about the joy and be alive...personal response will do and u dont have to publish this given that this is a public site

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mr. anonymous senior, this is anonymous junior. here's a challenge for you...stop visiting blogs that you can't comprehend. this is not a public site, it is a personal space for the author. the author has simply chosen to let morons like you to take a look here. but what you see is what the author decides to write. if you don't like it, just don't come here. for all the crap you've written about this author's writings, what's even more annoying is your psychotic need to keep coming here and reading the blog. you're the stuff that crap is made of my friend. you need to conduct some serious introspection and figure out why it is that you stink so much. oh, and for the last time already, the author is not in love with you, is not missing you, or in any need of you even remotely. hence none of the writing (barring responses to your annoying comments) is aimed at you.

1:31 PM  
Blogger ShaluBhuchar said...

Thank you, gentlemen - Anonymous junior - I hope I'm right in assuming you're a gentleman - I do appreciate both points of view.

Junior - like i'm sure you believe, it's a free world. I don't stop writing coz Senior doesn't like it :D

Actually senior does - don't you, Senior? That's why he visits, he just doesn't realize it ;)

Both of you - thanks for reading and feeling strobgly enough about it to write.

Keep it up!

8:19 AM  
Blogger ShaluBhuchar said...

OK senior - my apologies, but I don't think I'm too sure of who you are!

I mistook you for someone I know who reads my blog and is fed up of all my "dark" ravings.

U can write to me directly at shalubhuchar@gmail.com.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox