Saturday, May 12, 2007

Mother

You've stood by me whenever there was the need
You've always been there with a smile,
A frown, a kiss, a hug
You've trusted me even after very foolish deeds!
You've kissed my bruises
And held my nicks and grazes
You've wiped away my tears
And shooed away my fears
You've been the best ever guide
Long have been the nights
That you've stayed by my side
Long have been the hours
When after a fight
You didn't speak to me
Oh, i know I've been hell of a bother
And I know many-a times you might have thought,
"Damn, this can't be my daughter"
Yet you've always come back on tiptoe
Slowly, silently, peeking into my room
Just to see if I was tucked in well
Or was I still buried under a cloud of gloom

You've just been great,
All my life, mother,
And I know you'll continue to be,
And as I ask you,
For all my transgressions to forgive me;
I also want to say to you,

Ma, I appreciate everything that you do,
Mama, my lovely mother,
Always, forever,

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox