Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tucked Away

Tucked away in your heart
Is there a tiny little corner for me?
A place you escape to
When you want the world to let you be?

Or have you turned a corner over
Like a page in a dog-eared book
read, with an excitement, but now done,
And hidden me under?

But can it really be so easy
To forget all your whispered sweet-nothings
The sighs, the laughs, the claps
Those unfettered expressions of innocent glee?

Marred by a piece of paper,
Written long, long, really LONG ago,
Our feelings playing a tango
Confusion, pain, anger...and then ennui.

Sitting alone, in front of my screen
This is what I wonder, my sweet baby
Tucked away in a your heart, is there a corner
A special little corner for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox