Thursday, February 02, 2006

I have a humungous headache. And why should the pesky elves inside my head not beat the drums that are giving the deceiving appearance of my veins throbbing at my temples? I gave them enough ammo last night. I think 8-9 shots of tequila, chased by baileys to start with, some grey goose vodka in between and rum and coke in the end, accompanied by some weed and three looooooooooooooooooong drags at a ciggie. And only 1.5 hours of sleep. Can the cocktail get any deadlier?

Not any deadlier than a gorgeous, happy 30 year old :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid said...

Hey,

You have been tagged... 5 things I wanna do before I die. Read my blog for more

Divya

7:20 PM  
Blogger illusions said...

You bewadi - you!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am going to get hooked to reading this blogs

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox