Wednesday, June 07, 2006

...with broken wings I know i'll die... Godsmack, in their song 'running blind'...

How often do we set our sights - and our poor hearts - on something and see it fade away before our eyes? And everytime that happens, our hearts break and a small little piece falls off, leaving the poor thing to bleed. But do we die? We wither away, we fade away, but we live.


And since we're living, we deal with things. How then, do we deal with it? I know I deal with it in myriad ways - sometimes I go absolutely quiet and on other occasions I go on a a fun-binge - if there is such a thing. I immerse myself in doing things that give me a feel good factor. I'll go shop, watch a lot of movies, meet up with friends who I haven't seen in a while, write, paint, cook - AND eat :D. Sometimes i'll go and explore a new thing like a new genre of music...

How do you deal with it?

1 Comments:

Blogger ShaluBhuchar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox