Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Tryst With the Beast

He led me unto temptation and I was led.
He held me by a force that was unknown, unseen.
He pulled me with his words; he pulled me with his mind.
In a sane moment, I knew I was dead.

I walked on, my thoughts on fire.
I fueled his, with my urgently whispered desire.
The embers that had started little, grew into a full blown blaze.
We only took these leaping flames higher.

Hours melted into moments, we got more bold.
Merely playful words soon became a lived-out fiction.
An uncontrollable urge. An insatiable thirst. A consuming addiction.
The master of lust now, over us, had a firm hold.

I struggled to get out and yet I could not.
Playful seduction had turned into fatal attraction.
I lost myself somewhere and wasn’t capable of rational thought.
Now it was me who I sought.

The devil led me unto temptation. And I followed. Till I was lost.

2 Comments:

Blogger * said...

woman! this is deeply darkly ravishing!! and especially textured when you recite it..
Oh! and the icing on the cake? the title ;)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Winged Fantasy said...

Shalu,

This is so beautiful... and so true... I can feel each word... the emotion... the madness and the helplessness.

very nice :-)

Cheers!
Minakshi

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox