Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Heart bleeds for Kulbhushan 123

Ripped this off someone's blog!

Punjabi, Hindu: Khatri, Male, 46 years -

i m very much serious about marry.
i m very simpal man.i hate lier and cheater. i dont need money.god give me every thing.but its ture i find honest life and ture
love.if u understand me feeling after then u see ur bright future.

My Job:i have electroinces bussniess.i m mauftring of colour t.v. etc

Looking for: only honest life and i need love and care me .i dont want past ,i give her bright future.then she feel good.and same i need. coz allways i do work,but in future life i need love hi love in our life.if she follow me in our life then she bright future with open eyes.its ture.coz god is great.and i faith to much in god.god always care my future family

Living with parents: Yes

My Family: my father was leader.he expire in 2002.he was my princepal.i allways go in way.i give too much recpect my father.my mom was expire in feb month..she was so cute mom.no body interfair in life.coz evry body r selfiesh.all need money then care but i dont want .i want see my future.my father was bussniess man .i have so maney social activite.i like very much way of social life.
i have two eldersister.all r seattle in home and one younger brother.he live with family other home.he do bussniess also same as me.
i m saprated last 10 yr.i have two boy.both r live with mom.but i dont want interfair in life and same both r not interfair in my future life.but both r knows i m searching a life patner.both r independent and always follow mom.coz my befor yr i m to much upset in my past life.so i feel alone life is better for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey baby...found you...

_Mala

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox