Sunday, April 15, 2007

Shelter for my unborn child

Give me one safe place for my unborn children – a shelter from the madness that religious fanaticism has become and the dark corner it has made the world.

Give me a city where there will be no bullets whizzing past my son’s ear. Where he’ll be able to play without the fear of being called a Hindu child.

Give me a piece of land where I will not chain my daughter to the threshold of our home past sunset. Where she’ll be able to walk free without the fear of being raped because she is a Muslim daughter.

Give me an address where people will believe in one religion – that of humanity and pray to one God – the Peaceful, Merciful One.

Give me a newspaper issue without blood, gore and dirt on its pages.

Give me a sensitive, tolerant world with the responsible freedom to do what one wants to.

Give me a world without wars and pillage and rape and power struggles.

Give me peace, give me safty, give me joy for my unborn child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox