Thursday, February 09, 2006

...And I've been tagged again :)

Must say I enjoy this. Wish there were more bloggers I knew who I could tag. Anyway, here goes...

The tag this time is to talk about the 5 things I want to do before I die.

1. A trip around the world with my parents without any time constraints.
2. Get in touch with someone who can help me have an out-of-body experience...Know anyone, guys?
3. Write a book. Doesn't have to be a best seller.
4. Open a restaurant.
5. Swim. I have an irrational fear of being crushed by a huge column of water. It's the only one I haven't ever gotten over since childhood.

And oh, if my book is a best seller, I promise I'll still find time to be with you guys :)

And now I'm tagging Rupen, Charu and Mala again.

Guys...I need to meet some more bloggers. Need to know what fun stuff everyone else is also up to!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid said...

For an out of body experience...try talking to Ravinder Singh. :-)

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox