Thursday, February 09, 2006

What am I doing as a trainer? I should be an interior designer. Or a food critic. Actually, more than a food critic, I should be a hospitality and services critic. I would be an even greater hit at it than I am as a trainer.

Case in point? As an interior designer - when I put up the pics of the house in Pune, they will be eloquent description enough. As a critic, the fact that all the time I was sitting in a restaurant owned by a friend's family in Pune, I was having a mental conversation with him about some of the things that could be better in the restaurant. The food, anyway, was wonderful. In the words of a food critic - tantalisingly appealing to the palate...though it was a little away from being a feast for the eyes.

I think I should look for an arrangement that allows me to be all three at the same time...trainer, interior designer and hospitality critic.

Any leads, anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger illusions said...

Work as a trainer where you are currently, do interior design part time (many people choose this as a part time thingy), and being a hospitality critic is easy...simply go to a newspaper and offer them your services...try Tehelka as they do not have a food critic section, as yet :)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox