Thursday, March 02, 2006

I have a monastry named after me!...or hang on, should I say I'm named after a Tibetan monastery? (Don't believe me? Check THIS: http://www.asianart.com/shalu/shalu/index.html)

How many of us really give thought to what's the meaning behind our name? Hindu mythology, somewhere - don't ask me to pinpoint the exact location - says that our names help define us. By virtue of that, I should be a peaceful quiet person. Can't quite imagine a Tibetan monsatery filled with cacophony or resounding with laughter...qualities VERY stongly associated with me.

So, the few people I know in the blogging world, I'm tagging you. Find out more about your name, tell me what it means and how far or near are you to the meaning of your name.

Some rules:

1. You've got to tag at least 4 people, who then tag 4 more.
2. Each of these 4 people MUST come back and leave a comment on this blog.

P.S. The second one is because I need to know more blog-happy people, for God's sake!

Rupen, Charu, Divya and Mala. You have been tagged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox