Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Come all ye faithful...

I know now, I feel today what Jesus' followers must have felt when He was being crucified. Someone I know passed a comment on my spiritual master and it STUNG. So much that I had tears in my eyes.

Why do I believe? I just do. Because...

...I've seen people struck by paralysis walk away unaided.

...I've seen people with cancer be cured.

...I've seen a 3 year old who couldn't speak, start talking.

...I've seen a fragile girl speak in the voice of a man seething with anger...and I've seen her being transformed back into the sweet fragile girl she is.

...I've seen men of stature be made to wait and I've seen the poorest of the poor treated with utmost respect.

...I've seen - and felt - enough to be a believer.

Like I always say to someone who has way too many questions...Come be here. See and you shall believe.

Till then, zip it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox