Friday, July 14, 2006

What it all comes down to
Is that I haven't got it all figured out just yet
but...I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving the peace sign

Feel pretty much like Alanis right now, standing in her shoes. It's funny, how lyrics/long forgotten words will come up at the most opportune moment...always the right moment.

Life...there's so much to celebrate. The last few weeks have gone by in a sad blur - but that's only because I've allowed my handle on my happiness be controlled by my circumstances. I forgot my own mantra of it's all in me. But now that I have it back in my control, I'm happy.

Amazing how only a couple of words can part dark clouds and clarity can - and does - come shining through.

I stand liberated, free and happy.

I'm every feeling, every emotion, every human, it's all in me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox