Sunday, July 09, 2006


It never fails to amaze me...Now yet another of my male friends tells me people have been asking him if he's dating me! What is it? Why can a guy and a girl not be platonic friends?

And I try to look into myself to see if I can find any answers...yet I can't for so many questions that I have...Is there no one who can answer them for me? Is there no one who can help me take away this strange emptiness inside?

I guess I'm even more flummoxed and depressed after watching King Kong. It's such a sad movie. Unconditional love and where does it lead to? Such a sad end for the movie.

I was supposed to go out for lunch today. But AS told me that he had to work. I felt bad for him – working on a Sunday, when all you want to do is relax can never be a good thing, can it? Anyway, when I called later in the day, he said he was out! I felt like such a pile on. Why tell me he was going to be working, when he wasn’t? And if he really did end up working and got out sometime in the day, why not just call me up and tell me that he was done, but could not make it for lunch coz something had come up? Why can't people be up front? Why can’t they do what they say they will. Lip service. Why am I so different? When I say something it's like written in stone. No one can ever accuse me of saying something and doing something else. So why aren't other people like me?

Or am I expecting too much?

But, just like the baby not getting a response from the mirror, I get no answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox