Sunday, August 06, 2006

Coming of age

I went to yet another one of Delhi's swank hang-outs...and I was bored. I had the right company, the weather was just right, the music was at the threshold of good...yet I was...bored!

Lately, I've come to realize, my idea of a good time has subtly changed from being in the right place at the right time with the right people to being with the right people - away from the maddening - yes, that's right - maddening, not madding - crowd. Just to talk, to share thoughts, to laugh at something inane, to argue about something that's important to one of us. Just to be. I don't want to dress up to be just like another one of the girls in the crowd. I dress to let me be me- hail eminem - I couldn't discern one woman from the other tonight.

When I left it was 12:45 AM...the time when I would normally walk in to a club. And as I was walking out of the place, I wondered how it did nothing for me.

Now, tell me again why the place is called Climax?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox