Wednesday, August 16, 2006

MMMM....

Silk on skin...Lace on skin....Satin on skin...Strings on skin...ok ladies, you know what I'm talking about and men....you know what I'm talking about...yep, lingerie.

What brought this on? I was out looking for some workout clothes and saw the number of lingerie stores that had sprung up. Paradise for me! Step into my closet and you'll know what I mean. I have a thing for lingerie. And I have a HUGE thing for lace lingerie...wispy stuff, racy stuff, coy stuff, cute stuff...name it and if it's in lace, it's sure to be a part of my lingerie drawer. And all for myself. It's my secret with me - one which I hug really really close - literally :)!

But this is not about me and closet of lacy secrets. It's about how the scene is changing in our country. Gone are the days when we could only pick the stuff from our trips abroad. No more do we have to sneak the "item of clothing" into the list of other desirables when our favorite bua/chachi/massi was coming over from some other part of the world. Gone even are the days when it was a counter manned by women - pun intended - and it was a woman's world.

Today, these swank stores have men selling women their stuff to strut in. And men are walking in more and more to ask for sweet almost-nothings to give to their sweethearts. And what stuff...

What are you still doing here? Go on, step into that sweet little parlor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Color Picker With VMN Toolbox